- Premium hyperscale data center operator in Silicon Valley and Pacific Northwest serves leading global tech companies and large enterprises
- Transaction provides capital for continued expansion in existing and new markets
From Telecom Finance
By Steven Levine
March 24, 2017
US-based communications infrastructure investment firm Digital Bridge has raised US$230m for Andean Tower Partners (ATP) to support growth in Latin America’s tower business.
Digital Bridge aims to capitalise on the relatively low smartphone penetration and slow-growth for LTE and 4G networks in Latin America, where tower development has lagged the US by around five years.
Mar 22, 2017
BOCA RATON, Fla., March 22, 2017 /PRNewswire
Vertical Bridge, the largest private owner and manager of communication towers and locations in the United States, today announced the appointment of Governor Jeb Bush to its Board of Directors. Governor Bush will serve as an independent director.
From Wireless Week
By Diana Goovaerts
March 22, 2017
Former Florida governor and 2016 presidential candidate Jeb Bush has joined the Board of Directors at Vertical Bridge, a private Boca Raton-based communications tower company.
From South Florida Business Journal
By Debora Lima
March 21, 2017
A Boca Raton-based fund that owns, invests and manages portfolio companies in the communications infrastructure sector raised this week $150 million.
Digital Bridge, founded in 2013 by Marc Ganzi and Ben Jenkins, will use the capital to boost development of Andean Tower Partners, a provider of wireless communications infrastructure in the Andean region of Latin America.
- $150M USD of new commitments from The Olayan Group, Equity International, and TC Latin America Partners for mobile and internet infrastructure deployment
- Along with the recently announced investment agreement with ISA, ATP has successfully raised $230M USD of new capital
BOCA RATON, March 16, 2017 – Digital Bridge today announced it has completed an institutional investment round of $150 million to support growth for Andean Tower Partners (ATP). The Andean Region requires significant investment in telecommunications infrastructure to meet the needs associated with significant mobile data demand growth. ATP owns and operates passive telecom infrastructure solutions through towers, rooftops, small cells, and DAS (distributed antenna systems) that enable mobile connectivity in the Andean region.
- ISA to partner with Digital Bridge Andean Tower Holdings, LLC (Digital Bridge), in ATP Tower Holdings, LLC (ATP).
Digital Bridge Holdings is excited to welcome Jeffrey Ginsberg to its team. Mr. Ginsberg joins Digital Bridge as Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer and brings more than 30 years of industry experience to the Boca Raton-based communications infrastructure platform.
DataBank continues strategic expansion through the acquisition of carrier-rich downtown data centers in Cleveland and Pittsburgh