COLONY EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN AND CEO THOMAS J. BARRACK, JR.
TO BE SUCCEEDED AS CEO BY MARC GANZI IN 2021;
BARRACK TO RETURN TO EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN POSITION THEREAFTER
Data Center Knowledge, by Bill Stoller
July 10, 2019
DCK Investor Edge: Managing director Jon Mauck on compute at the tower, hyperscale demand, and the advantages of “patient capital”
Riding the wave of 5G hype, edge computing has been getting a lot of attention, being a big piece of the puzzle that needs to be solved before the power of 5G is fully unleashed.
- Creates First Dedicated Digital Infrastructure Fund, Digital Colony Partners
- Digital Bridge and Colony Capital Combine Industry, Operational and Investment Experience
Marc Ganzi, co-founder and CEO of Digital Bridge, on telecoms’ evolution from venture capital play to burgeoning institutional digital infrastructure asset class
- Zayo Shareholders to Receive $35.00 per share in Cash Transaction Valued at $14.3 Billion
- Transaction would result in Zayo becoming a private company
- World-class network assets well positioned to meet connectivity-driven demand in key North America and Europe markets
- Global investment firms, EQT and Digital Colony, uniquely positioned to support Zayo in growing its business
Chicago, Ill. – May 7, 2019 – ExteNet Systems, a leading provider of mobility and fiber connectivity solutions and the nation’s largest independent owner and operator of distributed network solutions, today announced it has appointed Garth Williams as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
- Standalone Business Focuses on Neutral-Host Digital Infrastructure Solutions
- iWireless Solutions Joins Growing Digital Infrastructure Platform, Adding Outdoor Small Cell Capabilities
- Creates Canada’s First Neutral-Host Provider of Small Cell and 5G Infrastructure and Enterprise and Wholesale Fiber Connectivity
- Strengthens Hybrid-Solutions Managed Service Offering for Enterprises
BY DON BISHOP, EXEC. EDITOR, ASSOC. PUBLISHER, AGL MAGAZINE
December 20, 2018
Multiple-input, multiple-output (MIMO) and machine-to-machine communications stand ready to change the wireless infrastructure business in response to wireless communications carrier requirements.