- Standalone Business Focuses on Neutral-Host Digital Infrastructure Solutions
- iWireless Solutions Joins Growing Digital Infrastructure Platform, Adding Outdoor Small Cell Capabilities
- Creates Canada’s First Neutral-Host Provider of Small Cell and 5G Infrastructure and Enterprise and Wholesale Fiber Connectivity
- Strengthens Hybrid-Solutions Managed Service Offering for Enterprises
BY DON BISHOP, EXEC. EDITOR, ASSOC. PUBLISHER, AGL MAGAZINE
December 20, 2018
Multiple-input, multiple-output (MIMO) and machine-to-machine communications stand ready to change the wireless infrastructure business in response to wireless communications carrier requirements.
- Structured Debt Financing to Fast-track Expansion in New Markets
- Opencell is an Established In-Building Wireless Provider with Over 100 Active Networks
- Opencell Management to Join the Existing Team at Stratto to Create a Combined Platform
- Digital Colony Expands its U.K. Presence as the Next Step in Creating its Digital Infrastructure Platform
Leading Telecom Executive to Succeed ExteNet Systems Co-Founder Ross Manire
CHICAGO − September 4, 2018 – ExteNet Systems, the largest private developer, owner and operator of distributed networks enabling advanced mobile broadband connectivity across the United States, today announced the appointment of Jim Hyde as Chief Executive Officer. Hyde succeeds Ross Manire, the co-founder of ExteNet Systems who is retiring and has served as President and CEO since 2002.
- Rapidly growing, premium DAS and small cell operator in the U.K. wireless market
- Transaction provides committed capital for the continued deployment of Stratto’s robust pipeline of indoor DAS network opportunities across the U.K.
- First step of a broader strategy to create a U.K. digital infrastructure platform across towers, fiber and small cell networks
Data Economy Magazine
By João Marques Lima PUBLISHED: 13 June, 2018 UPDATED: 20 June, 2018
Data Economy is proud to run for the first time “#Edge50”, showcasing the 50 personalities who are leading edge computing through charting new innovations or technological breakthroughs, sheer investment or business acumen, or exceptional entrepreneurial skillsets.
#Edge50 is sponsored by EdgeConneX and CNet Training