LOS ANGELES & NEW YORK – October 3, 2019 – Colony Capital, Inc. (NYSE:CLNY) (the “Company”) announced today three senior executives of its digital infrastructure platform will present and participate in panel discussions at the J.P. Morgan Media and Communications Private Company Forum on October 16, 2019 in New York. Kevin Smithen, Managing Director and Head of Strategy at Digital Bridge and Digital Colony, and Digital Bridge portfolio company Chief Executive Officers Jim Hyde of ExteNet Systems and Raul K.
- Golden brings more than 25 years of experience in infrastructure and private equity capital markets
- Maltais-Boisvert brings more than a decade of infrastructure investment experience to the firm
Connectivity Business, by Douglas Yu
August 15, 2019
Towercos looking to capitalise on prospective edge computing growth are increasingly installing micro data centres at the base of their facilities.
While edge computing is still relatively new to the towers sector, mostly taking place at a network’s centre – analysts expect it to be increasingly deployed at the base of towers to reduce latency.
August 13, 2019 - Today, Digital Bridge’s CEO, Marc Ganzi delivered a keynote fireside chat at Cowen and Company 5th Annual Communications Infrastructure Summit.
To access the live webcast, follow link below and register.
COLONY EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN AND CEO THOMAS J. BARRACK, JR.
TO BE SUCCEEDED AS CEO BY MARC GANZI IN 2021;
BARRACK TO RETURN TO EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN POSITION THEREAFTER
Data Center Knowledge, by Bill Stoller
July 10, 2019
DCK Investor Edge: Managing director Jon Mauck on compute at the tower, hyperscale demand, and the advantages of “patient capital”
Riding the wave of 5G hype, edge computing has been getting a lot of attention, being a big piece of the puzzle that needs to be solved before the power of 5G is fully unleashed.
- Creates First Dedicated Digital Infrastructure Fund, Digital Colony Partners
- Digital Bridge and Colony Capital Combine Industry, Operational and Investment Experience
Marc Ganzi, co-founder and CEO of Digital Bridge, on telecoms’ evolution from venture capital play to burgeoning institutional digital infrastructure asset class
- Zayo Shareholders to Receive $35.00 per share in Cash Transaction Valued at $14.3 Billion
- Transaction would result in Zayo becoming a private company
- World-class network assets well positioned to meet connectivity-driven demand in key North America and Europe markets
- Global investment firms, EQT and Digital Colony, uniquely positioned to support Zayo in growing its business