- Structured Debt Financing to Fast-track Expansion in New Markets
- Opencell is an Established In-Building Wireless Provider with Over 100 Active Networks
- Opencell Management to Join the Existing Team at Stratto to Create a Combined Platform
- Digital Colony Expands its U.K. Presence as the Next Step in Creating its Digital Infrastructure Platform
Leading Telecom Executive to Succeed ExteNet Systems Co-Founder Ross Manire
CHICAGO − September 4, 2018 – ExteNet Systems, the largest private developer, owner and operator of distributed networks enabling advanced mobile broadband connectivity across the United States, today announced the appointment of Jim Hyde as Chief Executive Officer. Hyde succeeds Ross Manire, the co-founder of ExteNet Systems who is retiring and has served as President and CEO since 2002.
- Rapidly growing, premium DAS and small cell operator in the U.K. wireless market
- Transaction provides committed capital for the continued deployment of Stratto’s robust pipeline of indoor DAS network opportunities across the U.K.
- First step of a broader strategy to create a U.K. digital infrastructure platform across towers, fiber and small cell networks
Data Economy Magazine
By João Marques Lima PUBLISHED: 13 June, 2018 UPDATED: 20 June, 2018
Data Economy is proud to run for the first time “#Edge50”, showcasing the 50 personalities who are leading edge computing through charting new innovations or technological breakthroughs, sheer investment or business acumen, or exceptional entrepreneurial skillsets.
#Edge50 is sponsored by EdgeConneX and CNet Training
BOCA RATON, FL and HELSINKI, FINLAND, June 25, 2018 -- Digital Colony, a global investment firm focused on enabling the next generation of mobile and internet infrastructure, today announced that an affiliate of Digital Colony has completed its previously announced acquisition of Digita Oy ("Digita") from First State Investments. The transaction was originally announced on April 11, 2018.
BOCA RATON, FL and HELSINKI, FINLAND — April 11, 2018 — Digital Colony, a global investment firm focused on enabling the next generation of mobile and internet infrastructure, today announced that a Digital Colony affiliate has entered into a binding agreement to acquire 100 percent of the capital in Digita Oy (“Digita”) from First State Investments (“First State”).
- Vantage raises $1.125 billion in structured debt financing to accelerate expansion in new and existing markets.
SANTA CLARA, CA – February 20, 2018 - Today, Vantage Data Centers (“Vantage”) announced that it has successfully issued $1.125 billion in securitized notes. The notes are rated investment grade at A- by Standard & Poor’s. This is the first ever securitization financing completed in the data center industry.
South American passive infrastructure and connectivity provider Andean Tower Partners expects to deploy more than 300 small cells in Peru this year, as well as 100-200 units in Colombia and around 100 in Chile, executives told BNamericas.
Telecom Finance by Ms. Katy Hunt
14 December 2017