- The Freshwave Group brings mobile operators, central and local government and real estate providers together with new collaborative commercial models
- Leading in market collaboration such as network sharing and supporting the roll out of 5G to boost UK digital connectivity where people live, work and play
- Mobile industry leader Simon Frumkin appointed as CEO
August 13, 2019 - Today, Digital Bridge’s CEO, Marc Ganzi delivered a keynote fireside chat at Cowen and Company 5th Annual Communications Infrastructure Summit.
To access the live webcast, follow link below and register.
COLONY EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN AND CEO THOMAS J. BARRACK, JR.
TO BE SUCCEEDED AS CEO BY MARC GANZI IN 2021;
BARRACK TO RETURN TO EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN POSITION THEREAFTER
Data Center Knowledge, by Bill Stoller
July 10, 2019
DCK Investor Edge: Managing director Jon Mauck on compute at the tower, hyperscale demand, and the advantages of “patient capital”
Riding the wave of 5G hype, edge computing has been getting a lot of attention, being a big piece of the puzzle that needs to be solved before the power of 5G is fully unleashed.
- Creates First Dedicated Digital Infrastructure Fund, Digital Colony Partners
- Digital Bridge and Colony Capital Combine Industry, Operational and Investment Experience
Marc Ganzi, co-founder and CEO of Digital Bridge, on telecoms’ evolution from venture capital play to burgeoning institutional digital infrastructure asset class
BOCA RATON, FL and HELSINKI, FINLAND, June 25, 2018 -- Digital Colony, a global investment firm focused on enabling the next generation of mobile and internet infrastructure, today announced that an affiliate of Digital Colony has completed its previously announced acquisition of Digita Oy ("Digita") from First State Investments. The transaction was originally announced on April 11, 2018.
Telecom Finance by Ms. Katy Hunt
29 September, 2017
US communications infrastructure company Digital Bridge expects to announce its first fibre-specific investment by the end of the year, on the heels of the appointment of former Wilcon CEO Jon DeLuca to lead strategy in the space.
“As we look at the digital infrastructure sector, all roads lead to fibre”, Digital Bridge CEO Marc Ganzi said in an interview with TelecomFinance, noting that all pieces require fibre as networks broadly converge.
By Arianna Neri, August 29, 2017
Digital Bridge: an evolutionary tale of the convergence of towers, small cells, data centres and fibre
- ISA to partner with Digital Bridge Andean Tower Holdings, LLC (Digital Bridge), in ATP Tower Holdings, LLC (ATP).